Saturday, November 27, 2010

Re-cap Episodes

I am currently watching the anime Rainbow, and hit episode 13, the re-cap episode. Now sometimes the creators put in something extra at the end, or some interesting way to present the re-cap(like Gintama), but this one was just straight copy and pasting of earlier scenes. That pissed me off. No one wants to see that, why are the catering to the people who have missed episodes, they can find them later. It is really just a cop out, a way to extend the series without any work or new content. I am more than fine with a week without the show, over this useless episode.
Perhaps I am biased because I usually watch anime in large chunks instead of once a week, but I do sometimes watch once a week shows, and the re-cap is still annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment