Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Musical Tolerence

I have been living with two of my friends for a while now, and I don't share either of their tastes in music. This has lead to an increase in my threshold for listening to music I don't like. I can tolerate it for quite a while. But ever since the new My Chemical Romance album came out, one of them has been playing the CD basically non-stop. I can't understand how someone can enjoy listening to the same album at least 3 times every day. I don't think I have ever listened to any album more than twice in one day, or even more than 5 times in a week.
So, I am stuck listening to an album that I don't enjoy at all at this point, every day. I think I am reaching my limit, and I have never reached my limit, not even close. The one thing that is saving me is the other roommate also hates the fact it is being constantly played, so I have someone to share my pain, and complain to.

No comments:

Post a Comment